XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) announced today it has been selected by the Paris Air Lab Programming Committee to exhibit at the Paris Air Show. The exhibit space is hosted by the French Aerospace Industries Association in coordination with Starburst Accelerator, a major aerospace, defense and security investment fund and consulting firm. In addition to exhibiting in the Concorde Hall with other early stage aerospace companies, XTI will be presenting its TriFan 600 aircraft to a group of investors, major industry, and media representatives during a dedicated session in the afternoon of June 20th at the show.
“We are delighted to be chosen by the Committee to exhibit and are grateful to our host for this opportunity to present our revolutionary new aircraft, the TriFan 600,” said Robert LaBelle, XTI’s Chief Executive Officer. “We look forward to interacting with our industry partners, investors and future customers throughout the show,” said LaBelle.
LaBelle continued, “The invitation by our host to participate in the Paris Air Show is further validation that the market is recognizing the value proposition of our innovative aircraft, and its patented technology. The TriFan 600 will provide vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business jet, and a quiet, clean state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system. There’s absolutely nothing comparable to the TriFan 600.”
The TriFan 600 is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat airplane will have the speed, range and comfort of a business jet and the ability to take off and land vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at over 300 miles an hour, with a range of over 1,200 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically and then its two wing fans rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 31,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics