HAL has bagged Raksha Mantri’s awards under the categories of ‘Excellence in Performance’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Indigenisation and Design Efforts’ and ‘Best Performing Division’. The award for ‘Excellence in Performance for the year 2015-16’ was received by Mr T Suvarna Raju, CMD-HAL along with Mr V M Chamola, Dir (HR) and Mr C V Ramana Rao Dir(Fin)-HAL from Raksha Mantri, Mr. Arun Jaitley at a function in New Delhi today for achieving significant improvements in the areas of organisational performance, indigenisation, outsourcing and HR initiatives.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Mr. Raju said with these prestigious awards, HAL has set a new bench mark. He congratulated each and every member of HAL family for their continued support and commitment.
HAL’s Aircraft Upgrade Research and Design Centre (AURDC), Nasik was bestowed with the RM’s award for “Design Effort” and “Innovation” in the group/individual category for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. A team led by Mr D K Venkatesh, Dir (Engg., R&D)-HAL received the award for “Design Effort” for integration of indigenous RWR (Tarang MK -1B) on various IAF platforms. The RM’s award for “Innovation” for successful completion of integration of BrahMos Missile on Su-30 MKI aircraft was received by Mr Daljeet Singh, CEO (MiG Complex)-HAL and his team.
The RM’s award for ‘Excellence in Indigenisation for the year 2015-16’ was presented to HAL’s Engine Division-BC, for ‘Low Pressure Compressor Vane-1 Assembly’ of Adour Mk-871 engine and received by the team headed by Mr R Kaveri Renganathan, CEO ( BC)-HAL.
While the award for ‘Best performing division of DPSUs for the year 2014-15’ was given to HAL’s Avionics Division, Hyderabad which was received by Mr Rajiv Kumar, CEO (Accessories Complex)-HAL and Mr Sunil Kumar ED, Avionics Division.
Mr A K Gupta Secretary (Defence Production) and other senior dignitaries from the ministries and Armed Forces were present on the occasion.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring