announced the delivery of three Bell 505 Jet Ranger X in Canada.
The three Canadian customers accepted delivery of their aircraft last week at Bell Helicopter’s facility in Mirabel. The aircraft are configured for corporate and utility missions to support the business operations of the customers.
“It has been a particularly significant week for Bell Helicopter as three Bell 505s built in Canada take flight with these first Canadian customers,” said Cynthia Garneau, president, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd.“The Bell 505 symbolizes our return to the short-light-single market, a segment that Bell Helicopter defined 50 years ago. For Bell Helicopter, our employees and our customer base, there’s a lot to be excited about with this aircraft.”
The successful deliveries follow type certification from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) in December and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification in June.
“The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is a very economical and highly versatile machine,” said Jason Moir, regional sales manager, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd. “It has found a niche among a large base of customers who want an aircraft capable of meeting their various lifestyle needs. Its adaptability makes it the ideal aircraft for private owners looking at it as a multi-purpose tool and is the perfect mix of luxury, utility and recreation.”
With a speed of 125 knots (232 km/h) and useful load of 1,500 pounds (680 kg), the Bell 505 is designed to be safe and easy to fly while providing significant value to the operator. The customer-driven design of the aircraft places safety, performance and affordability at the forefront, blending proven systems with advanced technology and a sleek, modern design.
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Receives Certification for High-Altitude Operations
- Alpine Aerotech 505 Bear Paw Now Compatible With High Skid Gear
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Bell demos 505 to Montenegro military
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- SureFlight debuts its B505 with custom updates
- Aero Dynamix Inc announces Bell 505 NVG certification
- Houston TV station debuts Bell 505
- Bell takes 505 to Nepal for demo flights
- Bell 505 – TB_505-18-14 – Freewheel Assembly Housing Sealant
- Bell 505 – TB_505-18-12 – New interior protective pads
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell delivers 1st Law Enforcement Configured B505
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell on display at Marrakech Air Show 2018