Airwork (NZ) Limited have obtained FAA Supplementary Type Certificate (FAA STC) for the Insco Solid‐State BK117‐B2 140% Dual Torque Gauge.
The Insco Torque Gauge is a form, fit and function replacement for the OEM Analogue Torque Gauge and has proven to be significantly more reliable than its analogue predecessor, reducing downtime and maintenance costs for the operator.
The Torque Gauge is approved under two New Zealand CAA STCs (MBB and KHI), a FAA STC (MBB) and is an approved CASA PNG modification.
- Air Methods Donates Aircraft to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters