CHC Group today announced it has been awarded a two-year contract to support one of Australia’s largest oil and gas companies, Quadrant Energy, starting July 1, 2017.
CHC will provide passenger transfer services to Quadrant’s oil and gas installations on the North West Shelf using two AW 139s flying out of CHC’s base in Karratha. Facilities located at Learmonth will also be utilised to provide passenger processing services.
“The CHC team in Asia Pacific is very proud of winning this contract with Quadrant and we are excited to commence operations on 1 July,” Vince D’Rozario, CHC Regional Director, Asia Pacific said.
CHC has been flying passenger transfer services out of Karratha since 2011 in support of the oil and gas industry. CHC has logged more than 125,000 flying hours on AW 139s across its global fleet since 2005, with more than 25,000 of those flight hours in Australia.
“We have worked hard to redesign our company to better meet our customers’ needs and we are delighted to establish this new partnership with Quadrant,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Helicopter. “We’re continuing to see the benefits of our restructuring through new customer commitments worldwide.”
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator