CHC Group today announced it has been awarded a two-year contract to support one of Australia’s largest oil and gas companies, Quadrant Energy, starting July 1, 2017.
CHC will provide passenger transfer services to Quadrant’s oil and gas installations on the North West Shelf using two AW 139s flying out of CHC’s base in Karratha. Facilities located at Learmonth will also be utilised to provide passenger processing services.
“The CHC team in Asia Pacific is very proud of winning this contract with Quadrant and we are excited to commence operations on 1 July,” Vince D’Rozario, CHC Regional Director, Asia Pacific said.
CHC has been flying passenger transfer services out of Karratha since 2011 in support of the oil and gas industry. CHC has logged more than 125,000 flying hours on AW 139s across its global fleet since 2005, with more than 25,000 of those flight hours in Australia.
“We have worked hard to redesign our company to better meet our customers’ needs and we are delighted to establish this new partnership with Quadrant,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Helicopter. “We’re continuing to see the benefits of our restructuring through new customer commitments worldwide.”
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence