CHC Australia is proud to launch its 2017 – 2019 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) after receiving final endorsement from Reconciliation Australia.
The RAP launched by CHC will help inform and drive existing initiatives, in addition to building long-term relationships and collaborative practices with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups in areas where they, and their customers, have operations.
Regional Director, CHC Asia Pacific, Vince D’Rozario said the new RAP outlines the necessary steps CHC is taking to grow the social and financial inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the rotary aviation industry. It also helps CHC to understand the diverse communities in which we operate.
“While we are still at the beginning of our reconciliation journey, I believe the company is in a position to offer greater two-way opportunities to benefit the local communities in which we work and help us to build our own cultural awareness and knowledge of the places and communities in which we work. It will also allow us to support the initiatives of our customers,” Mr. D’Rozario said.
To view the full plan and learn more, click here.
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission