CHC Australia is proud to launch its 2017 – 2019 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) after receiving final endorsement from Reconciliation Australia.
The RAP launched by CHC will help inform and drive existing initiatives, in addition to building long-term relationships and collaborative practices with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups in areas where they, and their customers, have operations.
Regional Director, CHC Asia Pacific, Vince D’Rozario said the new RAP outlines the necessary steps CHC is taking to grow the social and financial inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the rotary aviation industry. It also helps CHC to understand the diverse communities in which we operate.
“While we are still at the beginning of our reconciliation journey, I believe the company is in a position to offer greater two-way opportunities to benefit the local communities in which we work and help us to build our own cultural awareness and knowledge of the places and communities in which we work. It will also allow us to support the initiatives of our customers,” Mr. D’Rozario said.
To view the full plan and learn more, click here.
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM