CHC Australia is proud to launch its 2017 – 2019 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) after receiving final endorsement from Reconciliation Australia.
The RAP launched by CHC will help inform and drive existing initiatives, in addition to building long-term relationships and collaborative practices with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups in areas where they, and their customers, have operations.
Regional Director, CHC Asia Pacific, Vince D’Rozario said the new RAP outlines the necessary steps CHC is taking to grow the social and financial inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the rotary aviation industry. It also helps CHC to understand the diverse communities in which we operate.
“While we are still at the beginning of our reconciliation journey, I believe the company is in a position to offer greater two-way opportunities to benefit the local communities in which we work and help us to build our own cultural awareness and knowledge of the places and communities in which we work. It will also allow us to support the initiatives of our customers,” Mr. D’Rozario said.
To view the full plan and learn more, click here.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™