CHC Australia is proud to launch its 2017 – 2019 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) after receiving final endorsement from Reconciliation Australia.
The RAP launched by CHC will help inform and drive existing initiatives, in addition to building long-term relationships and collaborative practices with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups in areas where they, and their customers, have operations.
Regional Director, CHC Asia Pacific, Vince D’Rozario said the new RAP outlines the necessary steps CHC is taking to grow the social and financial inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the rotary aviation industry. It also helps CHC to understand the diverse communities in which we operate.
“While we are still at the beginning of our reconciliation journey, I believe the company is in a position to offer greater two-way opportunities to benefit the local communities in which we work and help us to build our own cultural awareness and knowledge of the places and communities in which we work. It will also allow us to support the initiatives of our customers,” Mr. D’Rozario said.
To view the full plan and learn more, click here.
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence