CHC Australia is proud to launch its 2017 – 2019 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) after receiving final endorsement from Reconciliation Australia.
The RAP launched by CHC will help inform and drive existing initiatives, in addition to building long-term relationships and collaborative practices with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups in areas where they, and their customers, have operations.
Regional Director, CHC Asia Pacific, Vince D’Rozario said the new RAP outlines the necessary steps CHC is taking to grow the social and financial inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the rotary aviation industry. It also helps CHC to understand the diverse communities in which we operate.
“While we are still at the beginning of our reconciliation journey, I believe the company is in a position to offer greater two-way opportunities to benefit the local communities in which we work and help us to build our own cultural awareness and knowledge of the places and communities in which we work. It will also allow us to support the initiatives of our customers,” Mr. D’Rozario said.
To view the full plan and learn more, click here.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator