Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has been awarded AS9110B Quality Management Standards certification.
The internationally recognized AS9110 standard is focused on the control of repair schemes and maintenance plans, configuration management and the skills and qualifications necessary to perform MRO tasks within the aerospace community.
“This accreditation validates our commitment to a strong foundation of systems and procedures,” said President of Professional Aircraft Accessories Dave Miller. “We give credit to our team that has worked diligently to accomplish this milestone and we look forward to continual improvement across the entire organization.”
Professional Aircraft Accessories covers every facet of repair and overhaul services and aircraft accessories and critical components, including complex landing gear assemblies for commercial, business and military aircraft.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios