Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has been awarded AS9110B Quality Management Standards certification.
The internationally recognized AS9110 standard is focused on the control of repair schemes and maintenance plans, configuration management and the skills and qualifications necessary to perform MRO tasks within the aerospace community.
“This accreditation validates our commitment to a strong foundation of systems and procedures,” said President of Professional Aircraft Accessories Dave Miller. “We give credit to our team that has worked diligently to accomplish this milestone and we look forward to continual improvement across the entire organization.”
Professional Aircraft Accessories covers every facet of repair and overhaul services and aircraft accessories and critical components, including complex landing gear assemblies for commercial, business and military aircraft.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President