Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has been awarded AS9110B Quality Management Standards certification.
The internationally recognized AS9110 standard is focused on the control of repair schemes and maintenance plans, configuration management and the skills and qualifications necessary to perform MRO tasks within the aerospace community.
“This accreditation validates our commitment to a strong foundation of systems and procedures,” said President of Professional Aircraft Accessories Dave Miller. “We give credit to our team that has worked diligently to accomplish this milestone and we look forward to continual improvement across the entire organization.”
Professional Aircraft Accessories covers every facet of repair and overhaul services and aircraft accessories and critical components, including complex landing gear assemblies for commercial, business and military aircraft.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot