Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has been awarded AS9110B Quality Management Standards certification.
The internationally recognized AS9110 standard is focused on the control of repair schemes and maintenance plans, configuration management and the skills and qualifications necessary to perform MRO tasks within the aerospace community.
“This accreditation validates our commitment to a strong foundation of systems and procedures,” said President of Professional Aircraft Accessories Dave Miller. “We give credit to our team that has worked diligently to accomplish this milestone and we look forward to continual improvement across the entire organization.”
Professional Aircraft Accessories covers every facet of repair and overhaul services and aircraft accessories and critical components, including complex landing gear assemblies for commercial, business and military aircraft.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020