Airbus announced certification of the H145 by Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA). With its extensive versatility and operational flexibility, the H145’s compact size and large cabin make it the perfect choice for a variety of civil missions, particularly in high-and-hot conditions.
“We are pleased to enhance our customers’ aircraft portfolios, through the availability of the recently Canadian certified H145,” said Romain Trapp, President, Airbus Helicopters Canada. “The H145 represents a major evolution in terms of flight performance, mission capability and flight safety for our operators.”
Main missions for the H145 include law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS), offshore oil & gas transport, business and commercial aviation as well as, utility aerial work. The H145 provides the latest technologies, such as advanced cockpit design with the most modern Human Machine Interface (HMI), state-of-the-art Helionix® avionics, more powerful Safran Arriel 2E engines and an enhanced transmission system and Fenestron® antitorque-device.
A wide range of rapidly interchangeable optional equipment, such as emergency floats, rescue hoist, searchlight and cargo hook is available for the H145. An alternate gross weight of 3800 kg is also available as a selectable option and allows H145 operators to take off with up to 100 kg more useful load, offering the possibility of carrying additional fuel, mission equipment or passengers.
The H145 is the most advanced member of Airbus Helicopters’ multi-purpose twin-engine category. The EC145/H145 family combines a total of over four million flight hours and more than 1,100 rotorcraft are in service worldwide.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit