At Eagle Australasia, we continually strive to expand our capabilities and intern our ability to provide expert support and service to the industry.
We are excited to announce BLR Aerospace has recognised Eagle Australasia as an industry expert in the world of Bell Helicopters by appointing us BLR Distributors for Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand – continuing to strengthen aircraft support for customers in the Asia Pacific.
Eagle represents BLR Fastfin® System for the Bell 204, 205, 212, 412 and UH1 models as well as the Dual Tailboom Strakes for the Bell 206 Series including the Bell OH-58 and Agusta Bell Models.
Eagle’s team of skilled personnel are highly experienced at installing both the Fastfin System as well as the Dual Tailboom Strake and are ready and willing to support with both the acquisition and installation of BLR products for your fleet. With the performance gains realised by installation of your BLR product, there’s no looking back.
No wonder NASA Aerodynamicist Henry Kelly says FastFin is – without a doubt – “the single-most important performance modification in the history of helicopters”.
With over 26 years of experience in the industry, BLR is another service Eagle Australia CEO, Grant Boyter is proud to offer his customers to enhance productivity, profitability and safety by reducing pilot workload and fatigue.
“We look forward to continuing to work closely with BLR Aerospace and supporting our customers. It’s our primary focus to ensure that our customers fly and we take care of the rest.”
Eagle Australasia also offers state-of-the art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and aftermarket accessories, combined with personalised service, sales and leasing.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf