At Eagle Australasia, we continually strive to expand our capabilities and intern our ability to provide expert support and service to the industry.
We are excited to announce BLR Aerospace has recognised Eagle Australasia as an industry expert in the world of Bell Helicopters by appointing us BLR Distributors for Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand – continuing to strengthen aircraft support for customers in the Asia Pacific.
Eagle represents BLR Fastfin® System for the Bell 204, 205, 212, 412 and UH1 models as well as the Dual Tailboom Strakes for the Bell 206 Series including the Bell OH-58 and Agusta Bell Models.
Eagle’s team of skilled personnel are highly experienced at installing both the Fastfin System as well as the Dual Tailboom Strake and are ready and willing to support with both the acquisition and installation of BLR products for your fleet. With the performance gains realised by installation of your BLR product, there’s no looking back.
No wonder NASA Aerodynamicist Henry Kelly says FastFin is – without a doubt – “the single-most important performance modification in the history of helicopters”.
With over 26 years of experience in the industry, BLR is another service Eagle Australia CEO, Grant Boyter is proud to offer his customers to enhance productivity, profitability and safety by reducing pilot workload and fatigue.
“We look forward to continuing to work closely with BLR Aerospace and supporting our customers. It’s our primary focus to ensure that our customers fly and we take care of the rest.”
Eagle Australasia also offers state-of-the art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and aftermarket accessories, combined with personalised service, sales and leasing.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center