Safran Helicopter Engines has launched a new online technical publications service for its entire engine range. Known as Web IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications), the service is available 24/7 on all PCs and tablets, via iOS, Windows and Android device, through its Customer Portal (tools.safran-helicopter-engines.com). It has been developed to improve both access to technical documentation and the overall customer experience.
Every helicopter equipped with a Safran engine comes with a complete set of technical publications covering first and intermediate level maintenance tasks. It includes, amongst others, the maintenance manual, troubleshooting book, spare parts and tools catalogs, and service bulletins.
The main advantage of this new, user-friendly service is that it offers at any time the latest versions of each document. It also comes with an intuitive 3D graphic interface and enhanced functionalities such as advanced search, notes, a listing of all parts and tools needed to perform each task and new cart options.
As part of a continuous improvement strategy, the Safran Helicopter Engines Customer Portal has also been improved with a new customer-centric interface to improve navigation. A personalized dashboard to track assets repair process and a wide range of training courses are now available. New health monitoring solutions will be launched in September.
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145