Eagle Australasia has been a proud sponsor of the Northern Region Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter for the past 5 years.
Each year the community’s own Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby 24 hours a day to help save lives across the Northern Rivers and beyond. The Northern Region fleet carry out an average of seven missions per week and cover an area of approximately 80,000sq km, ranging from the Queensland border to Macksville, and Glen Innes to beyond the coastline.
With an annual budget of over eight million dollars, patients are not charged for this critical and life-saving service. This is because the local community, together with the NSW Government and corporate sponsors such as Eagle Australasia, provide the funds to ensure the rescue helicopters are then when and where they are needed. Check out their website to find out more about how you can get involved and support this vital service.
Eagle Australasia are proud to help the local community via their continued support of the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President