Eagle Australasia has been a proud sponsor of the Northern Region Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter for the past 5 years.
Each year the community’s own Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby 24 hours a day to help save lives across the Northern Rivers and beyond. The Northern Region fleet carry out an average of seven missions per week and cover an area of approximately 80,000sq km, ranging from the Queensland border to Macksville, and Glen Innes to beyond the coastline.
With an annual budget of over eight million dollars, patients are not charged for this critical and life-saving service. This is because the local community, together with the NSW Government and corporate sponsors such as Eagle Australasia, provide the funds to ensure the rescue helicopters are then when and where they are needed. Check out their website to find out more about how you can get involved and support this vital service.
Eagle Australasia are proud to help the local community via their continued support of the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas