The contract will allow for the accomplishment of a recurring Aircraft Condition Inspections (ACIs), aircraft modifications, corrosion identification, removal, treatment, and repair, component and accessory overhaul, and refurbishment of the DoS UH-1 aircraft fleet.
“Arista Aviation is pleased to be given the opportunity to continue to provide the Department of State, Office of Aviation with safe, reliable, refurbished aircraft,” said Rich Enderle, the company’s President and CEO.
The company will perform the work at its headquarters, which was established on the Enterprise Alabama Airport in 2014. “We look forward to reaffirming Arista as the premiere Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) partner of choice. We will be working hard to expand Arista’s presence in the marketplace, and are already formulating plans to expand our current facility to accommodate our planned growth,” Enderle said.
Enderle went on to say that “Arista re-located to Enterprise in 2014, because of the vast quantity of aviation trained mechanics and the rich aviation history here in the Wiregrass. As a result, we have steadily grown to over 150 employees.”
In addition to the UH-1, Arista, an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, also provides complete UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters maintenance and upgrade to aircraft purchased from the U.S. Army’s UH-60 divestiture program, as well as for customers that already own Black Hawks.
Arista’s primary customer focus is on U.S. and foreign governments such as U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State and other government agencies.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln