The contract will allow for the accomplishment of a recurring Aircraft Condition Inspections (ACIs), aircraft modifications, corrosion identification, removal, treatment, and repair, component and accessory overhaul, and refurbishment of the DoS UH-1 aircraft fleet.
“Arista Aviation is pleased to be given the opportunity to continue to provide the Department of State, Office of Aviation with safe, reliable, refurbished aircraft,” said Rich Enderle, the company’s President and CEO.
The company will perform the work at its headquarters, which was established on the Enterprise Alabama Airport in 2014. “We look forward to reaffirming Arista as the premiere Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) partner of choice. We will be working hard to expand Arista’s presence in the marketplace, and are already formulating plans to expand our current facility to accommodate our planned growth,” Enderle said.
Enderle went on to say that “Arista re-located to Enterprise in 2014, because of the vast quantity of aviation trained mechanics and the rich aviation history here in the Wiregrass. As a result, we have steadily grown to over 150 employees.”
In addition to the UH-1, Arista, an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, also provides complete UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters maintenance and upgrade to aircraft purchased from the U.S. Army’s UH-60 divestiture program, as well as for customers that already own Black Hawks.
Arista’s primary customer focus is on U.S. and foreign governments such as U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State and other government agencies.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics