The contract will allow for the accomplishment of a recurring Aircraft Condition Inspections (ACIs), aircraft modifications, corrosion identification, removal, treatment, and repair, component and accessory overhaul, and refurbishment of the DoS UH-1 aircraft fleet.
“Arista Aviation is pleased to be given the opportunity to continue to provide the Department of State, Office of Aviation with safe, reliable, refurbished aircraft,” said Rich Enderle, the company’s President and CEO.
The company will perform the work at its headquarters, which was established on the Enterprise Alabama Airport in 2014. “We look forward to reaffirming Arista as the premiere Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) partner of choice. We will be working hard to expand Arista’s presence in the marketplace, and are already formulating plans to expand our current facility to accommodate our planned growth,” Enderle said.
Enderle went on to say that “Arista re-located to Enterprise in 2014, because of the vast quantity of aviation trained mechanics and the rich aviation history here in the Wiregrass. As a result, we have steadily grown to over 150 employees.”
In addition to the UH-1, Arista, an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, also provides complete UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters maintenance and upgrade to aircraft purchased from the U.S. Army’s UH-60 divestiture program, as well as for customers that already own Black Hawks.
Arista’s primary customer focus is on U.S. and foreign governments such as U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State and other government agencies.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit