The contract will allow for the accomplishment of a recurring Aircraft Condition Inspections (ACIs), aircraft modifications, corrosion identification, removal, treatment, and repair, component and accessory overhaul, and refurbishment of the DoS UH-1 aircraft fleet.
“Arista Aviation is pleased to be given the opportunity to continue to provide the Department of State, Office of Aviation with safe, reliable, refurbished aircraft,” said Rich Enderle, the company’s President and CEO.
The company will perform the work at its headquarters, which was established on the Enterprise Alabama Airport in 2014. “We look forward to reaffirming Arista as the premiere Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) partner of choice. We will be working hard to expand Arista’s presence in the marketplace, and are already formulating plans to expand our current facility to accommodate our planned growth,” Enderle said.
Enderle went on to say that “Arista re-located to Enterprise in 2014, because of the vast quantity of aviation trained mechanics and the rich aviation history here in the Wiregrass. As a result, we have steadily grown to over 150 employees.”
In addition to the UH-1, Arista, an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, also provides complete UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters maintenance and upgrade to aircraft purchased from the U.S. Army’s UH-60 divestiture program, as well as for customers that already own Black Hawks.
Arista’s primary customer focus is on U.S. and foreign governments such as U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State and other government agencies.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad