Russian Helicopters (a part of Rostec State Corporation) and State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK) at MAKS 2017 signed the agreement for cooperation on the promotion of civil helicopters in the international market.
The Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky and Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin affixed their signatures to this document.
Under the framework of the signed agreement the Parties settled to promote and deliver abroad the civil helicopters through GTLK. Besides that, the agreement envisages mutual advisory, expert, organizational, methodological and information support.
“GTLK is the largest Russian aircraft leasing company and also successfully implements series of international projects, which will help Russian Helicopters to promote exports of its new civil helicopters. The product range of the holding company has been significantly renewed and we are going to promote series of civil helicopter models in the international markets and the cooperation with such a big company as GTLK will favour solving this task”,- noticed Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The development of export of hitech products is one of the priority direction in activity of our company.” GTLK group has sufficient infrastructure for development of this direction – our wholly owned subsidiary GTLK-Europe company successfully operates in aircraft leasing since 2012. Jointly with our strategic partner Russian Helicopters, we will implement the task of promotion of locally produced helicopters to international market”, – Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin comments upon the agreement.
The agreement underlines that the promotion of new Russian-made civil helicopters to the international market is beneficial for Both parties.
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award