Indiana Helicopters and Helimotion, charter helicopter companies based in Goshen, Indiana, and Joliet, Illinois, respectively, have merged into one company to be called Sweet Helicopters. Sweet Helicopters provides premium-level professional and private helicopter charters as well as aerial production services, including utility and real estate surveying, aerial photography and videography, environmental studies, media coverage, law enforcement, and more.
Sweet Helicopters is part of Chuck and Lisa Surack’s Sweet Family of Companies, which also includes the nation’s largest online music instrument and technology retailer, Sweetwater Sound; Fort Wayne-based flight school, Sweet Aviation; and SweetCars, an independent car dealership that sells all types of performance, luxury, and fun vehicles. Chuck Surack is a successful entrepreneur, helicopter pilot, and lifelong aviation enthusiast.
“While we’ve changed the companies’ names and logos, we are and always will be committed 100% to providing comfortable, convenient, safe, and timely helicopter charter service,” said Sweet Helicopters owner, Chuck Surack. “There will be no change in pilots or ownership, and what’s more, we are even adding two helicopters to our already industry-leading fleet, providing more flexibility and options to choose from.”
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas