Dynali Helicopter Company, the Belgian manufacturer of ultra-light helicopters announces the delivery of its 50th H3 microlight helicopter.
This machine is for delivery to the Air Flash flight school in Amiens, France, which is already an experienced operator of Dynali H3s in flight training.
The H3 is currently the lowest priced two-seat helicopter in the world and also offers the lowest operating costs. It has been chosen for a number of flight schools on account of its ease of handling and its forgiving nature. It is also known as the “Easyflyer” and is well suited to weekend pilots.
Dynali H3s are now flying in a number of countries from Europe to China and the first machine leaves for the United States in the month of June, 2017.
Apart from training clubs and leisure flying, the H3 is used for small scale crop spraying in the Far East and is attracting interest in anti-mosquito spraying in North Africa. The company has also recorded an increasing number of enquiries from state organizations interested in the potential of the H3 as a primary trainer for the military, police and other public authorities.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center