Conklin & de Decker has announced LIFE CYCLE COST Release 17.2 is now available with nine new aircraft and all the current operating cost details. The most innovative and comprehensive aircraft budget & financial analysis tool in the industry, LIFE CYCLE COST (LCC) provides aircraft owners, operators, flight department managers, and aircraft consultants with independently researched ownership and operating cost data for more than 460 jet, turboprop, helicopter and piston aircraft.
The newly added aircraft in this LIFE CYCLE COST 17.2 release includes the new TBM 910, Piper M350, Cirrus SR20 G6, SR22 G6, and SR22T G6 fixed-wing aircraft, as well as the Sikorsky S-70A, S-70i, Leonardo AW169, AW189 helicopters. The 17.2 release also includes thousands of updated aircraft cost points that cover fuel costs, crew salaries, aircraft inspections, overhauls, and retirement items to ensure that every financial analysis and/or budget report has the most up to date and accurate information.
“Aircraft operators today need a powerful aircraft budgeting and financial analysis tool with accurate data they can count on,” stated David Wyndham, President, and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “And most importantly, our subscribers always receive the personalized support and service that is only a phone call away,” added David.
The output from the LCC program assists users by providing the operations department with a 12-month budget analysis, a 5-year condensed report, or up-to a 20-year cost projection for variable and fixed costs. The program calculates the Net Present Value (NPV) and after-tax cash flow for a corporate or commercial operation. This enables the finance department to quickly compare the net present value of different acquisition or disposition methods for multiple aircraft while also learning more about the factors (betterment/detriment) that affect an aircraft’s value.
LIFE CYCLE COST subscribers receive access to AircraftPediaTM, a unique online aircraft reference tool containing interior and exterior aircraft drawings, hi-resolution aircraft color images, histories, and general cost, performance, and engine information. All this information can be accessed via any web-browser, including the iPad and other mobile devices. In addition, LCC subscribers will receive access to Conklin & de Decker’s Aviation Resource Library that provides online access to tools and information such as Fuel and Maintenance Costs, Fleet Plan Checklist, Helicopter Seating Chart, Max Range at Long Range Cruise, Aircraft Alias and Engine Installation summaries, Aircraft Variable Cost, and the Aircraft CO2 Calculator.
LIFE CYCLE COST financial planning and budgeting software is part of a family of aircraft operating & acquisition products that Conklin & de Decker has provided for more than 30 years.
This industry tool places all cost aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and revenues (if the aircraft is used in commercial operations) are all pre-loaded into this business aviation budgeting tool.
Database options include Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, and Pistons. Current prices for downloading the software are $825 for the jets database, $675 for the turboprop or helicopter database and $495 for the piston database. The Fractional database is free with the purchase of any other LIFE CYCLE COST database. A single aircraft version is also available for $300 per aircraft. Users can specify from one to five aircraft and pay for only those aircraft that they need.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus