For over 40 years, DART Aerospace has stayed at the leading edge of the helicopter industry by certifying a large variety of products intended to improve the capability or reduce maintenance costs of helicopters. DART has supported the Bell 412 platform for over 25 years by bringing to market the widest offering of utility accessories, custom solutions and most certainly the toughest Landing Gear options.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of fixed landing gear, with the widest range of product lines and an offering of more than 500 landing gear kits and related accessories, DART continuously updates and improves its product line to adapt to the ever changing market.
As a recent example, DART Aerospace has received approval of its 412 Landing Gear for the new increased gross weight (IGW) limits of the 412EPI, increasing the maximum certified takeoff and landing weight from 11,900 lb (5398 kg) to 12,200 lb (5534 kg).
“After extensive testing and analysis, we are pleased to be able to extend compatibility of the DART Landing Gear with the recent Gross Weight Increase offered by Bell Helicopter on the 412EPI,” states David Shepherd, Vice President of Certification at DART Aerospace. “Compatibility with this recent Gross Weight Increase will be useful to both existing and future DART 412 Landing Gear customers”.
DART Aerospace is looking forward to announcing compatibility of its 412 Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with this recent Gross Weight Increase in the next few months.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards