For over 40 years, DART Aerospace has stayed at the leading edge of the helicopter industry by certifying a large variety of products intended to improve the capability or reduce maintenance costs of helicopters. DART has supported the Bell 412 platform for over 25 years by bringing to market the widest offering of utility accessories, custom solutions and most certainly the toughest Landing Gear options.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of fixed landing gear, with the widest range of product lines and an offering of more than 500 landing gear kits and related accessories, DART continuously updates and improves its product line to adapt to the ever changing market.
As a recent example, DART Aerospace has received approval of its 412 Landing Gear for the new increased gross weight (IGW) limits of the 412EPI, increasing the maximum certified takeoff and landing weight from 11,900 lb (5398 kg) to 12,200 lb (5534 kg).
“After extensive testing and analysis, we are pleased to be able to extend compatibility of the DART Landing Gear with the recent Gross Weight Increase offered by Bell Helicopter on the 412EPI,” states David Shepherd, Vice President of Certification at DART Aerospace. “Compatibility with this recent Gross Weight Increase will be useful to both existing and future DART 412 Landing Gear customers”.
DART Aerospace is looking forward to announcing compatibility of its 412 Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with this recent Gross Weight Increase in the next few months.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020