The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce a new sponsorship from Transupport, Inc. based in Merrimack, NH.
Transupport, Inc. was established in 1972 with the goal of being a stocking supplier of all spares for the T53, T55, AGT1500 and TF series gas turbine engines. Situated on a 13 acre parcel of property in southern New Hampshire, Transupport houses over 50,000 square feet of engines and spares. For over forty years, engine support has grown from locally to encompassing the globe.
“UH1OPS is a great informational platform for UH-1 operators” Ken Foote, Vice President of Sales states “ We recognize that it is a good group and we all need to support each other in this industry”
Many UH-1 helicopters worldwide utilize the T53 series engines. Transupport currently has a two T53-L-703 OHC engines listed on UH1OPS.com sales page as a package deal. With 30k page visits on UH1OPS.com so far this year it has become a great website for vendors to offer items that are directly related to UH-1 helicopter operations.
The Bell UH-1 series Iroquois military helicopter, better known as the “Huey,” is considered the most widely used helicopter in the world, with more than 9,000 of the versatile aircraft produced from the 1950s to the present. More than 600 are registered in the United States and an estimated 3,700 operate worldwide.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln