The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce a new sponsorship from Transupport, Inc. based in Merrimack, NH.
Transupport, Inc. was established in 1972 with the goal of being a stocking supplier of all spares for the T53, T55, AGT1500 and TF series gas turbine engines. Situated on a 13 acre parcel of property in southern New Hampshire, Transupport houses over 50,000 square feet of engines and spares. For over forty years, engine support has grown from locally to encompassing the globe.
“UH1OPS is a great informational platform for UH-1 operators” Ken Foote, Vice President of Sales states “ We recognize that it is a good group and we all need to support each other in this industry”
Many UH-1 helicopters worldwide utilize the T53 series engines. Transupport currently has a two T53-L-703 OHC engines listed on UH1OPS.com sales page as a package deal. With 30k page visits on UH1OPS.com so far this year it has become a great website for vendors to offer items that are directly related to UH-1 helicopter operations.
The Bell UH-1 series Iroquois military helicopter, better known as the “Huey,” is considered the most widely used helicopter in the world, with more than 9,000 of the versatile aircraft produced from the 1950s to the present. More than 600 are registered in the United States and an estimated 3,700 operate worldwide.
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence