The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce a new sponsorship from Transupport, Inc. based in Merrimack, NH.
Transupport, Inc. was established in 1972 with the goal of being a stocking supplier of all spares for the T53, T55, AGT1500 and TF series gas turbine engines. Situated on a 13 acre parcel of property in southern New Hampshire, Transupport houses over 50,000 square feet of engines and spares. For over forty years, engine support has grown from locally to encompassing the globe.
“UH1OPS is a great informational platform for UH-1 operators” Ken Foote, Vice President of Sales states “ We recognize that it is a good group and we all need to support each other in this industry”
Many UH-1 helicopters worldwide utilize the T53 series engines. Transupport currently has a two T53-L-703 OHC engines listed on UH1OPS.com sales page as a package deal. With 30k page visits on UH1OPS.com so far this year it has become a great website for vendors to offer items that are directly related to UH-1 helicopter operations.
The Bell UH-1 series Iroquois military helicopter, better known as the “Huey,” is considered the most widely used helicopter in the world, with more than 9,000 of the versatile aircraft produced from the 1950s to the present. More than 600 are registered in the United States and an estimated 3,700 operate worldwide.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee