The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce a new sponsorship from Transupport, Inc. based in Merrimack, NH.
Transupport, Inc. was established in 1972 with the goal of being a stocking supplier of all spares for the T53, T55, AGT1500 and TF series gas turbine engines. Situated on a 13 acre parcel of property in southern New Hampshire, Transupport houses over 50,000 square feet of engines and spares. For over forty years, engine support has grown from locally to encompassing the globe.
“UH1OPS is a great informational platform for UH-1 operators” Ken Foote, Vice President of Sales states “ We recognize that it is a good group and we all need to support each other in this industry”
Many UH-1 helicopters worldwide utilize the T53 series engines. Transupport currently has a two T53-L-703 OHC engines listed on UH1OPS.com sales page as a package deal. With 30k page visits on UH1OPS.com so far this year it has become a great website for vendors to offer items that are directly related to UH-1 helicopter operations.
The Bell UH-1 series Iroquois military helicopter, better known as the “Huey,” is considered the most widely used helicopter in the world, with more than 9,000 of the versatile aircraft produced from the 1950s to the present. More than 600 are registered in the United States and an estimated 3,700 operate worldwide.
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters