The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce a new sponsorship from Transupport, Inc. based in Merrimack, NH.
Transupport, Inc. was established in 1972 with the goal of being a stocking supplier of all spares for the T53, T55, AGT1500 and TF series gas turbine engines. Situated on a 13 acre parcel of property in southern New Hampshire, Transupport houses over 50,000 square feet of engines and spares. For over forty years, engine support has grown from locally to encompassing the globe.
“UH1OPS is a great informational platform for UH-1 operators” Ken Foote, Vice President of Sales states “ We recognize that it is a good group and we all need to support each other in this industry”
Many UH-1 helicopters worldwide utilize the T53 series engines. Transupport currently has a two T53-L-703 OHC engines listed on UH1OPS.com sales page as a package deal. With 30k page visits on UH1OPS.com so far this year it has become a great website for vendors to offer items that are directly related to UH-1 helicopter operations.
The Bell UH-1 series Iroquois military helicopter, better known as the “Huey,” is considered the most widely used helicopter in the world, with more than 9,000 of the versatile aircraft produced from the 1950s to the present. More than 600 are registered in the United States and an estimated 3,700 operate worldwide.
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director