Heli Holland have announced on their Facebook page the acquisition of three helicopters to increase their offshore work. They have acquired two EC155s previously operated by CHC, registered PH-EUB and PH-SHO, and the sole EC175 operated by Mexican operator Pegaso. The 155s are already carrying Heli Holland Offshore titles, and one is currently not fitted with its main blades.
PH-EUB had been repossessed from CHC by lessor Parilease (part of French bank BNP) in November 2016 and officially registered as F-HHSB, although it is unclear whether that was ever actually applied to the aircraft.
This move means there are will no longer be any EC175s operating in the Americas, something Airbus was rather keen on broadcasting just under 12 months ago.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- French Navy Tests New Navalized Version Of AS365 Dauphin SAR
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- US Coast Guard clocks up 1,000,000 hours with Arriel engines