Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the Sikorsky S-76C, S-76C+, S-76C++ and S-76D helicopter models. Operators and owners of these models can now bundle the existing JSSI Engine Program with the new Airframe Parts-Only Program for an exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® experience.
“Our commitment remains focused on growing our service offerings for the helicopter market, as well as building on and forming new relationships within the Latin American business aviation community,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “Executive helicopter activity has always been robust in this region and operators are looking for the options and flexibility that only an independent provider like JSSI can provide. We are excited about the opportunities we see here in Brazil and look forward to meeting with many customers and future customers during the LABACE show,” added Weiser.
For one competitive hourly rate, the JSSI Airframe Parts-Only Program covers parts that require replacement due to life-limit expiration, or unscheduled failure relating to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Avionics on the aircraft are also covered, as well as those parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. As with all JSSI programs, the Parts-Only Program includes access to exceptional technical support from the global team of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program to their helicopter.
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream