Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the Sikorsky S-76C, S-76C+, S-76C++ and S-76D helicopter models. Operators and owners of these models can now bundle the existing JSSI Engine Program with the new Airframe Parts-Only Program for an exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® experience.
“Our commitment remains focused on growing our service offerings for the helicopter market, as well as building on and forming new relationships within the Latin American business aviation community,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “Executive helicopter activity has always been robust in this region and operators are looking for the options and flexibility that only an independent provider like JSSI can provide. We are excited about the opportunities we see here in Brazil and look forward to meeting with many customers and future customers during the LABACE show,” added Weiser.
For one competitive hourly rate, the JSSI Airframe Parts-Only Program covers parts that require replacement due to life-limit expiration, or unscheduled failure relating to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Avionics on the aircraft are also covered, as well as those parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. As with all JSSI programs, the Parts-Only Program includes access to exceptional technical support from the global team of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program to their helicopter.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification