Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the Sikorsky S-76C, S-76C+, S-76C++ and S-76D helicopter models. Operators and owners of these models can now bundle the existing JSSI Engine Program with the new Airframe Parts-Only Program for an exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® experience.
“Our commitment remains focused on growing our service offerings for the helicopter market, as well as building on and forming new relationships within the Latin American business aviation community,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “Executive helicopter activity has always been robust in this region and operators are looking for the options and flexibility that only an independent provider like JSSI can provide. We are excited about the opportunities we see here in Brazil and look forward to meeting with many customers and future customers during the LABACE show,” added Weiser.
For one competitive hourly rate, the JSSI Airframe Parts-Only Program covers parts that require replacement due to life-limit expiration, or unscheduled failure relating to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Avionics on the aircraft are also covered, as well as those parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. As with all JSSI programs, the Parts-Only Program includes access to exceptional technical support from the global team of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program to their helicopter.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards