Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the Sikorsky S-76C, S-76C+, S-76C++ and S-76D helicopter models. Operators and owners of these models can now bundle the existing JSSI Engine Program with the new Airframe Parts-Only Program for an exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® experience.
“Our commitment remains focused on growing our service offerings for the helicopter market, as well as building on and forming new relationships within the Latin American business aviation community,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “Executive helicopter activity has always been robust in this region and operators are looking for the options and flexibility that only an independent provider like JSSI can provide. We are excited about the opportunities we see here in Brazil and look forward to meeting with many customers and future customers during the LABACE show,” added Weiser.
For one competitive hourly rate, the JSSI Airframe Parts-Only Program covers parts that require replacement due to life-limit expiration, or unscheduled failure relating to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Avionics on the aircraft are also covered, as well as those parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. As with all JSSI programs, the Parts-Only Program includes access to exceptional technical support from the global team of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program to their helicopter.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics