Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the Sikorsky S-76C, S-76C+, S-76C++ and S-76D helicopter models. Operators and owners of these models can now bundle the existing JSSI Engine Program with the new Airframe Parts-Only Program for an exclusive JSSI Tip-to-Tail® experience.
“Our commitment remains focused on growing our service offerings for the helicopter market, as well as building on and forming new relationships within the Latin American business aviation community,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “Executive helicopter activity has always been robust in this region and operators are looking for the options and flexibility that only an independent provider like JSSI can provide. We are excited about the opportunities we see here in Brazil and look forward to meeting with many customers and future customers during the LABACE show,” added Weiser.
For one competitive hourly rate, the JSSI Airframe Parts-Only Program covers parts that require replacement due to life-limit expiration, or unscheduled failure relating to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Avionics on the aircraft are also covered, as well as those parts required for mandatory Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives. As with all JSSI programs, the Parts-Only Program includes access to exceptional technical support from the global team of JSSI Technical Advisors. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program to their helicopter.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020