Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) provided full services including ground services for test drive area and sightseeing helicopter service to IMS Co., Ltd. – the company which authorized by Audi Vietnam for organizing all new Audi Q5 2017 launching program on 12th & 13th August 2017.
The event was held with participation of 200 guests including Journalist, Audi Brand Ambassadors and VIP customers from Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. This is a combination program of New Audi Q5 experience and helicopter sightseeing. Participants joined sightseeing flights around Vung Tau city after trial drive with the new Audi Q5.
In order to meet Audi’s VIP guest transportation demand, VNH South provided the sightseeing service by AW-189 and Cabri G2. AW 189 is the latest medium-range helicopter in the world which manufactured by Italian Leonardo Helicopters. The AW-189 is powered by two General Electric CT7-2E1 turbo shaft engines with outstanding features such as spacious cabin, air conditioning, soundproof interior, accommodation of 16 passengers…The helicopter was designed to comply with safety requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) as well as the requirements of the Oil & Gas Producers (OGP).
The successful service delivery to Audi Vietnam’s all new Q5 2017 launching program has once again demonstrated VNH South’s ability to diversify its service offerings. Prior to this event, on December 2nd2016, at Vungtau airport, VNH South also successfully performed cargo sling flight for lifting 3 Toyota pickup cars for American Sweatpants Media company in an advertisement program of Toyota USA in Vietnam.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers