Blue Sky Network, an industry leading global provider of satellite asset tracking and fleet management solutions, announced today that the company’s new management team, led by President Gregoire Demory, would attend the LABACE trade show August 15th to 17th in Sao Paulo. LABACE is Latin America’slargest, and the world’s second largest, business aviation trade show.
“Our new management and sales team looks forward to introducing Blue Sky Network’s new products and services to the vibrant Brazilian aviation community,” said Demory. “Thanks to our Tier 1 partnership with Iridium Communications we bring a unique set of cloud-based portable satellite tracking solutions to the growing Brazilian market, many of which have already been homologated-by Anatel, the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency.
Among the already homologated Blue Sky Network products are the portable HawkEye 7200, installed D1000 and dual-mode HawkEye PT. The products offer best-in-class solutions in the market and are fully compatible with the advanced SkyRouter 3 monitoring and analytics platform – widely regarded as the most intelligent fleet management tool in the industry.
“Blue Sky Network has long been in the forefront of the Latin American satellite technology market and now we are in a position to provide our Brazilian customers with 1) the most reliable Iridium and GSM connectivity platform; 2) near real time, cost effective fleet management services; and 3) stand alone manufacturing and development capabilities compatible with Brazil’s vast land mass and coastline,” added Demory.
Over the next year the Blue Sky Network team also plans to introduce the HawkEye6200 for the maritime market.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129