Blue Sky Network, an industry leading global provider of satellite asset tracking and fleet management solutions, announced today that the company’s new management team, led by President Gregoire Demory, would attend the LABACE trade show August 15th to 17th in Sao Paulo. LABACE is Latin America’slargest, and the world’s second largest, business aviation trade show.
“Our new management and sales team looks forward to introducing Blue Sky Network’s new products and services to the vibrant Brazilian aviation community,” said Demory. “Thanks to our Tier 1 partnership with Iridium Communications we bring a unique set of cloud-based portable satellite tracking solutions to the growing Brazilian market, many of which have already been homologated-by Anatel, the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency.
Among the already homologated Blue Sky Network products are the portable HawkEye 7200, installed D1000 and dual-mode HawkEye PT. The products offer best-in-class solutions in the market and are fully compatible with the advanced SkyRouter 3 monitoring and analytics platform – widely regarded as the most intelligent fleet management tool in the industry.
“Blue Sky Network has long been in the forefront of the Latin American satellite technology market and now we are in a position to provide our Brazilian customers with 1) the most reliable Iridium and GSM connectivity platform; 2) near real time, cost effective fleet management services; and 3) stand alone manufacturing and development capabilities compatible with Brazil’s vast land mass and coastline,” added Demory.
Over the next year the Blue Sky Network team also plans to introduce the HawkEye6200 for the maritime market.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue