Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has enrolled a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter on a JSSI program in advance of this year’s Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE). The aircraft will be covered by JSSI’s exclusive Tip-to-Tail® Program, the only single-source, all-inclusive program to cover airframe and engine maintenance.
“The JSSI Helicopter Services team is delighted to welcome this Sikorsky S-92 client onto the Tip-to-Tail Program. These multi-purpose helicopters often fly in extreme and harsh environments, which makes it particularly difficult for operators to predict maintenance costs,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “We listened and created a maintenance program to meet the unique requirements of these operators. We can offer a stabilized budget, protection from those unexpected maintenance expenses, and exceptional technical support from our worldwide team of technical advisors,” added Weiser.
For one simple hourly rate, JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program is designed to take the headache out of managing multiple maintenance programs and points of contact. By combining the JSSI Engine Program and Airframe Parts-Only Program, customers benefit from one single point of contact for any maintenance need they may have and can even add mission-specific equipment to further tailor a program to their helicopter. JSSI currently offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters.
Visitors to the JSSI LABACE booth this week will learn more about how enrolling onto a JSSI program can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and provide access to a world-class customer service experience.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management