Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has enrolled a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter on a JSSI program in advance of this year’s Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE). The aircraft will be covered by JSSI’s exclusive Tip-to-Tail® Program, the only single-source, all-inclusive program to cover airframe and engine maintenance.
“The JSSI Helicopter Services team is delighted to welcome this Sikorsky S-92 client onto the Tip-to-Tail Program. These multi-purpose helicopters often fly in extreme and harsh environments, which makes it particularly difficult for operators to predict maintenance costs,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “We listened and created a maintenance program to meet the unique requirements of these operators. We can offer a stabilized budget, protection from those unexpected maintenance expenses, and exceptional technical support from our worldwide team of technical advisors,” added Weiser.
For one simple hourly rate, JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program is designed to take the headache out of managing multiple maintenance programs and points of contact. By combining the JSSI Engine Program and Airframe Parts-Only Program, customers benefit from one single point of contact for any maintenance need they may have and can even add mission-specific equipment to further tailor a program to their helicopter. JSSI currently offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters.
Visitors to the JSSI LABACE booth this week will learn more about how enrolling onto a JSSI program can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and provide access to a world-class customer service experience.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards