Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has enrolled a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter on a JSSI program in advance of this year’s Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE). The aircraft will be covered by JSSI’s exclusive Tip-to-Tail® Program, the only single-source, all-inclusive program to cover airframe and engine maintenance.
“The JSSI Helicopter Services team is delighted to welcome this Sikorsky S-92 client onto the Tip-to-Tail Program. These multi-purpose helicopters often fly in extreme and harsh environments, which makes it particularly difficult for operators to predict maintenance costs,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “We listened and created a maintenance program to meet the unique requirements of these operators. We can offer a stabilized budget, protection from those unexpected maintenance expenses, and exceptional technical support from our worldwide team of technical advisors,” added Weiser.
For one simple hourly rate, JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program is designed to take the headache out of managing multiple maintenance programs and points of contact. By combining the JSSI Engine Program and Airframe Parts-Only Program, customers benefit from one single point of contact for any maintenance need they may have and can even add mission-specific equipment to further tailor a program to their helicopter. JSSI currently offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters.
Visitors to the JSSI LABACE booth this week will learn more about how enrolling onto a JSSI program can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and provide access to a world-class customer service experience.
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream