Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has enrolled a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter on a JSSI program in advance of this year’s Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE). The aircraft will be covered by JSSI’s exclusive Tip-to-Tail® Program, the only single-source, all-inclusive program to cover airframe and engine maintenance.
“The JSSI Helicopter Services team is delighted to welcome this Sikorsky S-92 client onto the Tip-to-Tail Program. These multi-purpose helicopters often fly in extreme and harsh environments, which makes it particularly difficult for operators to predict maintenance costs,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “We listened and created a maintenance program to meet the unique requirements of these operators. We can offer a stabilized budget, protection from those unexpected maintenance expenses, and exceptional technical support from our worldwide team of technical advisors,” added Weiser.
For one simple hourly rate, JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program is designed to take the headache out of managing multiple maintenance programs and points of contact. By combining the JSSI Engine Program and Airframe Parts-Only Program, customers benefit from one single point of contact for any maintenance need they may have and can even add mission-specific equipment to further tailor a program to their helicopter. JSSI currently offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters.
Visitors to the JSSI LABACE booth this week will learn more about how enrolling onto a JSSI program can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and provide access to a world-class customer service experience.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation