Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has enrolled a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter on a JSSI program in advance of this year’s Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE). The aircraft will be covered by JSSI’s exclusive Tip-to-Tail® Program, the only single-source, all-inclusive program to cover airframe and engine maintenance.
“The JSSI Helicopter Services team is delighted to welcome this Sikorsky S-92 client onto the Tip-to-Tail Program. These multi-purpose helicopters often fly in extreme and harsh environments, which makes it particularly difficult for operators to predict maintenance costs,” stated Ray Weiser, Senior Director Helicopter Services at JSSI. “We listened and created a maintenance program to meet the unique requirements of these operators. We can offer a stabilized budget, protection from those unexpected maintenance expenses, and exceptional technical support from our worldwide team of technical advisors,” added Weiser.
For one simple hourly rate, JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program is designed to take the headache out of managing multiple maintenance programs and points of contact. By combining the JSSI Engine Program and Airframe Parts-Only Program, customers benefit from one single point of contact for any maintenance need they may have and can even add mission-specific equipment to further tailor a program to their helicopter. JSSI currently offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters.
Visitors to the JSSI LABACE booth this week will learn more about how enrolling onto a JSSI program can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and provide access to a world-class customer service experience.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension