CHC Helicopter has signed an HCare services contract to cover the operator’s H175 helicopter, based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Under this nose to tail contract, Airbus Helicopters is entrusted with providing all spare parts and repairable items for CHC’s H175.
“As we introduce these new aircraft to our fleet, we needed to make sure we were offering both our operations and customers as much certainty as possible,” said Dave Balevic, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Operations at CHC Helicopter. “The HCare Smart plan allows us to make sure we have the parts we need on hand as we integrate the H175 into our global operation.”
As one of the leading helicopter operators for, notably, oil and gas exploration in the North Sea, CHC provides offshore transportation to the oil and gas industry, emergency medical services (EMS) and search and rescue (SAR) operations, training and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services.
Thanks to this HCare contract, CHC will also benefit from the support of the Airbus Helicopters Fleet Center in Aberdeen, which provides access to a dedicated local stock of parts to ensure maximum reactivity. This stock is accessible 24/7 to ensure parts are available when needed.
“We are very proud of CHC’s confidence in our HCare FBH program to deliver high fleet availability,” says Matthieu Louvot, Executive Vice-President Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters. “It positions CHC for a very successful operation in Aberdeen backed by Airbus Helicopters’ total commitment.”
As part of its commitment to quality and performance, Airbus Helicopters’ HCare services offer provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage, grouped into 5 domains. Among them, HCare Material Management offers 3 different service packages: HCare Infinite, with a full availability commitment; HCare Smart, with 4 by-the-hour options; and HCare Easy, with on-request catalog services.
As one of the key services introduced by the HCare Smart offer, the FBH contract comprises the supply of spare parts and consumables, on top of parts-by-the-hour (PBH) coverage. It bundles in one single contract the provision of all parts needed for the maintenance of the aircraft, leading to better cost control and forecasting, coupled with easier day-to-day management for operators.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President