The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited signed one more contract for supply of Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH). The contract is for 40 ALH to the Indian Army and one to the Indian Navy.
The contracts for supply of 41 ALHs amounting around Rs 6100 crores will be executed in a period of 60 months. The contract was signed between MoD and HAL in New Delhi recently. Officials from MoD, Indian Army, Indian Navy and HAL were present during the event.
In March this year HAL had signed a contract for supply of 32 ALH to boost the maritime security capabilities of the Indian Navy (IN) and Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission