The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited signed one more contract for supply of Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH). The contract is for 40 ALH to the Indian Army and one to the Indian Navy.
The contracts for supply of 41 ALHs amounting around Rs 6100 crores will be executed in a period of 60 months. The contract was signed between MoD and HAL in New Delhi recently. Officials from MoD, Indian Army, Indian Navy and HAL were present during the event.
In March this year HAL had signed a contract for supply of 32 ALH to boost the maritime security capabilities of the Indian Navy (IN) and Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet