The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited signed one more contract for supply of Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH). The contract is for 40 ALH to the Indian Army and one to the Indian Navy.
The contracts for supply of 41 ALHs amounting around Rs 6100 crores will be executed in a period of 60 months. The contract was signed between MoD and HAL in New Delhi recently. Officials from MoD, Indian Army, Indian Navy and HAL were present during the event.
In March this year HAL had signed a contract for supply of 32 ALH to boost the maritime security capabilities of the Indian Navy (IN) and Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Frictape Net Awarded Patent for Lighting Apparatus of a Helicopter Deck
- Lockheed Awarded $93M Contract for H-60 Support
- StandardAero sold by one private equity firm to another
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role