The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited signed one more contract for supply of Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH). The contract is for 40 ALH to the Indian Army and one to the Indian Navy.
The contracts for supply of 41 ALHs amounting around Rs 6100 crores will be executed in a period of 60 months. The contract was signed between MoD and HAL in New Delhi recently. Officials from MoD, Indian Army, Indian Navy and HAL were present during the event.
In March this year HAL had signed a contract for supply of 32 ALH to boost the maritime security capabilities of the Indian Navy (IN) and Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021