The Helicopter cargo will depart from Robinson Helicopter Company, USA and is estimated to reach Calcutta, India by 1st week of September. The aircraft cargo will then be transported to Nepal from Calcutta via roadway which could happen by 3rd week of September.
The company with its current base in the country’s most attractive city Pokhara operates heli services like helicopter scenic tours, aerial photography and filming, corporate tours, medi-vac services, search and rescue services.
Prabhu Helicopter is planning to conduct its operation from Kathmandu to the popular destinations for tourist and also conduct medical evacuations. After the addition of brand new R66, Prabhu Helicopter will be the proud owner of three helicopter; one R44 and two R66s.
The five-seater R66 Turbine Helicopter is reliable, economical and easy to maintain. It has a two-bladed rotor system, T-bar cyclic and the latest in Robinson technology including streamlined instrument panels, energy absorbing seats and crashworthy bladder fuel tanks. R66 features spacious 300 lb capacity baggage compartment and the Rolls Royce RR300 turboshaft engine. The RR300 engine operates on readily available Jet A fuel and offers increased reserve power, additional payload and improved altitude performance. Hydraulic controls eliminate feedback forces and provide responsive handling.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter