It’s now less than two weeks to go until the 16th September, when we’ll be over in Germany exhibiting with Pilot Careers Live at the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin! We’re looking forward to meeting prospective trainee pilots from all over Europe and hope to be able to give an insight into the training and career opportunities available in the United Kingdom.
Helicentre Aviation’s U.K. headquarters already boasts a very international atmosphere, currently employing two homegrown Flight Instructors from the Netherlands and Belgium, who chose to train with Helicentre right the way through from zero to instructor specifically for the career opportunities.
Jop and Rida have both had the chance to build plenty of hours flying a range of helicopter types and teaching people to fly and both agree it doesn’t feel like a real job! Many other previous students who have come from all parts of Europe and even further afield have qualified as professional pilots and are working in the industry worldwide.
With FREE admission into the event when you use code HELI17 at the time of booking your tickets, you could be on your way to a brand new career before you know it!
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters