It’s now less than two weeks to go until the 16th September, when we’ll be over in Germany exhibiting with Pilot Careers Live at the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin! We’re looking forward to meeting prospective trainee pilots from all over Europe and hope to be able to give an insight into the training and career opportunities available in the United Kingdom.
Helicentre Aviation’s U.K. headquarters already boasts a very international atmosphere, currently employing two homegrown Flight Instructors from the Netherlands and Belgium, who chose to train with Helicentre right the way through from zero to instructor specifically for the career opportunities.
Jop and Rida have both had the chance to build plenty of hours flying a range of helicopter types and teaching people to fly and both agree it doesn’t feel like a real job! Many other previous students who have come from all parts of Europe and even further afield have qualified as professional pilots and are working in the industry worldwide.
With FREE admission into the event when you use code HELI17 at the time of booking your tickets, you could be on your way to a brand new career before you know it!
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet