It’s now less than two weeks to go until the 16th September, when we’ll be over in Germany exhibiting with Pilot Careers Live at the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin! We’re looking forward to meeting prospective trainee pilots from all over Europe and hope to be able to give an insight into the training and career opportunities available in the United Kingdom.
Helicentre Aviation’s U.K. headquarters already boasts a very international atmosphere, currently employing two homegrown Flight Instructors from the Netherlands and Belgium, who chose to train with Helicentre right the way through from zero to instructor specifically for the career opportunities.
Jop and Rida have both had the chance to build plenty of hours flying a range of helicopter types and teaching people to fly and both agree it doesn’t feel like a real job! Many other previous students who have come from all parts of Europe and even further afield have qualified as professional pilots and are working in the industry worldwide.
With FREE admission into the event when you use code HELI17 at the time of booking your tickets, you could be on your way to a brand new career before you know it!
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report