Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has announced the addition of repair and overhaul services for the Bell 429, a helicopter with features that support the mission of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and related public service operators.
“We pride ourselves on working at the speed of the customer, and that requires our team to remain at the front of helicopter technology,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “The addition of Bell 429 CR&O capabilities is an example of that commitment. It’s something we are excited to roll out to a market of modernday aircraft owners.”
Able’s new capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor hub and tail rotor gearbox. The company will continue to expand its Bell 429 offerings as demand for aftermarket support grows.
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able offers more than 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and overhauls, a massive rotable exchange inventory, and extensive on-site specialized services that allow the company to complete 98 percent of all jobs on site.
“The objective for our new Bell 429 capabilities is the same that we’ve had across our history – which is to provide smart solutions that help operators of all types to affordably maintain their aircraft for reliable performance,” said Massey.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension