Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has announced the addition of repair and overhaul services for the Bell 429, a helicopter with features that support the mission of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and related public service operators.
“We pride ourselves on working at the speed of the customer, and that requires our team to remain at the front of helicopter technology,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “The addition of Bell 429 CR&O capabilities is an example of that commitment. It’s something we are excited to roll out to a market of modernday aircraft owners.”
Able’s new capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor hub and tail rotor gearbox. The company will continue to expand its Bell 429 offerings as demand for aftermarket support grows.
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able offers more than 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and overhauls, a massive rotable exchange inventory, and extensive on-site specialized services that allow the company to complete 98 percent of all jobs on site.
“The objective for our new Bell 429 capabilities is the same that we’ve had across our history – which is to provide smart solutions that help operators of all types to affordably maintain their aircraft for reliable performance,” said Massey.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation