Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has announced the addition of repair and overhaul services for the Bell 429, a helicopter with features that support the mission of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and related public service operators.
“We pride ourselves on working at the speed of the customer, and that requires our team to remain at the front of helicopter technology,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “The addition of Bell 429 CR&O capabilities is an example of that commitment. It’s something we are excited to roll out to a market of modernday aircraft owners.”
Able’s new capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor hub and tail rotor gearbox. The company will continue to expand its Bell 429 offerings as demand for aftermarket support grows.
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able offers more than 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and overhauls, a massive rotable exchange inventory, and extensive on-site specialized services that allow the company to complete 98 percent of all jobs on site.
“The objective for our new Bell 429 capabilities is the same that we’ve had across our history – which is to provide smart solutions that help operators of all types to affordably maintain their aircraft for reliable performance,” said Massey.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support