We will be awarding two full Scholarships: a Commercial Pilot (CPL(H)) Scholarship, with a value of £55k, and a Flight Instructor (FI(H)) Scholarship, worth £19k, to successful applicants, giving budding pilots the opportunity to fast-track their way onto the career ladder.
The CPL(H) Scholarship will include a total of up to 145 hours flight time in a Guimbal Cabri G2 and will cover the entire cost of:
- all post-PPL(H) hour building (including the chance to fly some hours at our Winter Haven base in sunny Florida, USA where our previous three Scholarship winners spent some time in the UK winter months)
- the ATPL(H) theoretical knowledge course
- the complete CPL(H) modular flying course
The FI(H) Scholarship will pay for the complete 30-hour Flight Instructor course and we will reward the winner with a full-time Flight Instructor position with us upon completion. Our Scholarship programme (which was created to meet the ever-growing demand for helicopter pilots) has been extremely successful since its launch in 2012, providing winners with much-needed funding in order to complete their professional training.
Anyone wishing to apply for either of these incredible scholarship opportunities should ensure they have submitted their application and enrolled on our Private Pilot’s Licence (H) course before 31stDecember 2017. To be considered, applicants must complete their PPL(H) course by Sunday 30thSeptember 2018.
Our Scholarship programme has proven to be the biggest single investment in the future of our industry that we as a company have made and we are extremely proud of the quality of talent we have discovered and developed thanks to our Scholarship programme. Prospective applicants can register their interest in the 2018 Scholarship programme, as well as find entry criteria and the online application form here.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines