Thai Aviation Services (TAS) has selected SKYTRAC Systems for consolidated flight exceedance alerts, EFB document automation, automated flight following and air-to-ground voice communication.
The Thai Aviation Services fleet of S76D and S92 helicopters will be fitted with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A hardware – a multifunctional data acquisition unit and transceiver with advanced onboard processing and server capabilities.
The ISAT-200A has the ability to analyse over 80 aircraft parameters in real-time onboard the aircraft. The unit simultaneously populates custom cockpit forms, tracks high resolution flight positions, enables cockpit calls and texts, and sends automated air-to-ground notifications at the moment an exceedance is recorded.
“Upgrading to the SKYTRAC solution has allowed us to address multiple operational requirements through a single hardware and software solution,” said Thai Aviation Services Managing Director Suwanawat Koeworakul. “SKYTRAC gives us more than basic flight following. Their automated real-time notifications and EFB solutions will help us streamline procedures, respond to incidents efficiently and enhance our overall safety management initiatives. We also value SKYTRAC’s implementation support and responsive customer service. These were all key considerations when we evaluated our options.”
“Thai Aviation Services supports a diverse mix of Oil & Gas, EMS and other charter operations. Our goal was to deliver an all-in-one real-time data management and communications solution to assist them across the board. We’re proud that our ISAT-200A technology with SkyWeb software has once again been selected by a leading operator to drive real-time awareness, enhance operational safety and streamline post-flight procedures,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO