Thai Aviation Services (TAS) has selected SKYTRAC Systems for consolidated flight exceedance alerts, EFB document automation, automated flight following and air-to-ground voice communication.
The Thai Aviation Services fleet of S76D and S92 helicopters will be fitted with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A hardware – a multifunctional data acquisition unit and transceiver with advanced onboard processing and server capabilities.
The ISAT-200A has the ability to analyse over 80 aircraft parameters in real-time onboard the aircraft. The unit simultaneously populates custom cockpit forms, tracks high resolution flight positions, enables cockpit calls and texts, and sends automated air-to-ground notifications at the moment an exceedance is recorded.
“Upgrading to the SKYTRAC solution has allowed us to address multiple operational requirements through a single hardware and software solution,” said Thai Aviation Services Managing Director Suwanawat Koeworakul. “SKYTRAC gives us more than basic flight following. Their automated real-time notifications and EFB solutions will help us streamline procedures, respond to incidents efficiently and enhance our overall safety management initiatives. We also value SKYTRAC’s implementation support and responsive customer service. These were all key considerations when we evaluated our options.”
“Thai Aviation Services supports a diverse mix of Oil & Gas, EMS and other charter operations. Our goal was to deliver an all-in-one real-time data management and communications solution to assist them across the board. We’re proud that our ISAT-200A technology with SkyWeb software has once again been selected by a leading operator to drive real-time awareness, enhance operational safety and streamline post-flight procedures,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support