Another XXV edition of the International Defense Industry Exhibition in Kielce will be remembered as the success story of the Air Force Technical Institute. The Institute was honored with the prestigious Defender Award, which the jury awarded for the Jet-2 Jet Flight System, exhibited during the fair with the Ground Control Station and launcher. The system is a result of cooperation between ITWL and MSP Marcin Szender, the Military Technical Academy and the Warsaw University of Technology. The formation of the system was financed from NCBIR funds – Jet Airways project with programmed flight route DOBR / 0065 / R / ID1 / 2012/03. During the fair ITWL has concluded a number of important agreements with domestic and foreign partners. An agreement was signed with the NATO-NAGSMA agency, under which ITWL entered the AGS (Air Ground Surveillance) program as a contractor for verification and validation of AGS procedures.
The contract amounts to EUR 30 million and the deadline is 30 months. Another two agreements were signed with the Polish Armaments Group S.A. They assume the development of cooperation in the field of Aircraft Unmanned Aerial Systems. The aim of cooperation is the commercialization of BSP Systems developed by ITWL and jointly offered to potential customers, such as Polish Armed Forces, Police, Border Guard and Government Protection Office. The agreements provide an excellent example of cooperation under the supervision of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Industry to achieve synergies – ITWL provides know-how, and PGZ ensures productive capacity. The ITWL booth also signed an agreement with a tycoon in the armaments industry, Thales. The cooperation will include a common interplay of the THALES TELSON 22 missile system with the Mi-24 helicopter using ITWL’s weapon management system.
The products exhibited during the MSPO at the Institute booth attracted great interest from official Polish and foreign delegations, both civil and military. The Institute’s directorate was made up of the highest representatives of the BBN, the Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland, or the National Center for Research and Development, which for years has had an invaluable influence on the development of Polish technological thought and the sphere of scientific research.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO