JETNET LLC, the world leader in aviation market intelligence, wrapped up its 7th annual JETNET iQ Summit recently, and attendees graded it as an enormous success. With presentations and panel appearances from industry luminaries like NBAA’s Ed Bolen, GAMA’s Pet Bunce, NARA’s Brian Proctor, and NAFA’s Ford von Weise, among many others, attendees were treated to one of aviation’s most concentrated discussions of the current market and future direction of aviation. Serious networking was among the most prized facets of the event. JETNET iQ leaders also presented their prescient survey results and aircraft market predictions, giving attendees an insightful review of the state of business aviation today and forecast for the next ten years. More information is available at JETNETiQ.com.
The company’s popular JETNET iQ (Independent, Quarterly) research team conducts a detailed and insightful survey each quarter with 500 business aircraft owners and operators around the globe. By the close of 2017, almost 14,000 responses will have been collected since surveys began in 2011—likely the most comprehensive on-going study of business aircraft owner/operator behavior and sentiment ever conducted. The surveys include questions on market sentiment, aircraft purchase and selling intentions, aircraft/engine/FBO brand quality and awareness, flight utilization patterns, and expectations for the next 12-24 months, amongst many other factors.
Their next stop: NBAA-BACE 2017.
Once again, members of the JETNET iQ team will host their annual JETNET iQ State of the Market Briefing press conference highlighting the latest results from their business aviation forecast surveys. The press conference will be held in Press Room N116 at the National Business Aviation Association Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) at the Las Vegas Convention Center, at 11:00 am on Tuesday, October 10th. The 45-minute event will provide an update on the latest JETNET iQ industry analyses and forecasts, an overview of the latest insights from JETNET iQ Global Business Aviation Surveys, and JETNET’s analyses of market dynamics and trends.
JETNET will present their full range of products and services, including live demonstrations, at the National Business Aviation Association Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. This year’s NBAA-BACE will be held October 10th-12th, and JETNET will be in booth #C12235.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business, commercial, and helicopter aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 100,000 airframes. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time internet access or regular updates.
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI