ACH (Airbus Corporate Helicopters), Airbus’ private and business helicopter brand, will put on a tour de force with a range of helicopters during the Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), the world’s greatest super yacht event.
As the only aircraft manufacturer with a dedicated private and business offering across fixed and rotary wing aircraft, customers will be able to visit ACH, alongside sister brand ACJ (Airbus Corporate Jets), at the Yacht Club Monaco Regatta deck where they will be presented with Airbus’ vision for business aviation: a tailored solution supported by a personalised 24/7 worldwide service enabling global and point-to-point travel.
Key highlights include examples of the company’s product lines, including Stylence by ACH, the company’s in-house corporate design product line; ACH Exclusive, the company’s in-house VIP design product line and ACH Editions, the company’s product line developed in partnership with global brands and designers.
In addition, the company will be launching the ACH Yacht Interface App, a tool dedicated to supporting yacht designers and shipbuilders to integrate ACH aircraft into their yacht projects.
As such, attendees can expect to see:
· ACH155 Exclusive on Damen’s support vessel 6711, location T06
· ACH130 on the Regatta Deck of the Yacht Club Monaco
· ACH Yacht Interface App, a new tool to support customers, designers and shipbuilders incorporate the helipad and helicopter storage requirements of their preferred helicopter type into their yacht. This tool will be key to helping overcome the complexity of incorporating specific helicopter requirements on-board as these are unique to each helicopter type. It will also serve to help address costly retrofits from an early stage.
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH said, “Based on a long heritage of engineering excellence developing private and business aviation solutions, today ACH is poised to deliver across this diverse but exclusive market and meet the high expectations and on demand travel requirements. In addition to its use as a flying tender, ACH aircraft offer enhanced emergency, leisure, business and exploration opportunities”.
Launched earlier this year at EBACE, Europe’s premier business aviation event, ACH offers discerning businesses and UHNWI a personalised tailored ownership experience, dedicated to catering to a wide range of customers, from those who can now afford to pursue their ambition of flying to those for whom the helicopter is a tool or private luxury means of transport.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension