Last June, Héli-Union Training Center certified its entrol H135 T2+ FTD Level 2 simulator.
It is equipped with a spherical visual and a vibration system that allows pilots to feel real effects in the cockpit such us vortex ring, turbulence or ground contact.
The simulator has 3-axis autopilot, ACAS, weather radar and dual GTN 750 to provide PBN training.
Another key feature is the high resolution database of the southwest of France and Angoulême, with satellite imagery, oil rigs, boats, detailed mountain areas and hospitals.
Thanks to this new FTD level 2, Heli-Union’s simulator training program is now enhanced with credits for QT H135 VFR / IR and TRI H135. They will also keep providing their existing CPL, IR and MCC courses.
In words of Herv・Maugis, deputy Director of HUTC, ” We are very happy with our decision to contract entrol for the development of our simulator which is becoming a key-factor in our business development. We are convinced that the FTDs are going to be the perfect tool for training light or even medium-size helicopters “.
” From an ATO perspective, it was essential to get the purchased tool timely delivered, fully compliant with the real aircraft specifications and, moreover, with a high degree of reliability “.
” From a human point of view, the mutual trust we established with the commercial and technical staff of entrol and their reactivity for settling the bugs inherent to all simulator developments reinforced our belief in this emergent, but high-performance, simulator manufacturer “.
” Nobody knows the future but it is very likely that our relationship with entrol will continue beyond this project ” .
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance