Last June, Héli-Union Training Center certified its entrol H135 T2+ FTD Level 2 simulator.
It is equipped with a spherical visual and a vibration system that allows pilots to feel real effects in the cockpit such us vortex ring, turbulence or ground contact.
The simulator has 3-axis autopilot, ACAS, weather radar and dual GTN 750 to provide PBN training.
Another key feature is the high resolution database of the southwest of France and Angoulême, with satellite imagery, oil rigs, boats, detailed mountain areas and hospitals.
Thanks to this new FTD level 2, Heli-Union’s simulator training program is now enhanced with credits for QT H135 VFR / IR and TRI H135. They will also keep providing their existing CPL, IR and MCC courses.
In words of Herv・Maugis, deputy Director of HUTC, ” We are very happy with our decision to contract entrol for the development of our simulator which is becoming a key-factor in our business development. We are convinced that the FTDs are going to be the perfect tool for training light or even medium-size helicopters “.
” From an ATO perspective, it was essential to get the purchased tool timely delivered, fully compliant with the real aircraft specifications and, moreover, with a high degree of reliability “.
” From a human point of view, the mutual trust we established with the commercial and technical staff of entrol and their reactivity for settling the bugs inherent to all simulator developments reinforced our belief in this emergent, but high-performance, simulator manufacturer “.
” Nobody knows the future but it is very likely that our relationship with entrol will continue beyond this project ” .
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf