Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is announcing German operator, Heli-Flight as its latest helicopter customer.
For nearly 40 years, Heli-Flight has provided services in pilot training, supported the emergency medical services and worked with local governments to advance major projects. The company operates a fleet of seven helicopters, with a further five fixed-wing aircraft, and will use the Web Manuals application to author, review, publish, distribute and control its operations manuals.
An increasing number of helicopter operators are embracing Web Manuals’ technology, and now make up 15% of the company’s customer base. Heli-Flight joins this growing segment, which includes Germany’s foremost air rescue service, ADAC Luftrettung; Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance; Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the leading air ambulance provider in the United States.
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “Heli-Flight is an extremely fast-growing and dynamic operator and, like all operators who haven’t gone digital, every day faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals libraries. We are very proud to have been selected to help simplify the company’s processes. This will improve its regulatory compliance and flight safety so the business is more agile to respond to changes, enabling it to stay a step ahead of its competitors.”
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual