Stavanger, Norway – Heli-One Norway, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has added Airbus AS350 blades to their repair and overhaul capabilities. This repair capability gives AS350 operators in the UK and Norway another blade repair option in a fully licensed and OEM-approved facility with short delivery times.
Heli-One Norway recently opened a new state-of-the-art blade shop that features the latest MRO technology with a heavy focus on Lean efficiency and safety. The shop has capability for other Airbus platforms including the AS332 and H225, and can also work on Sikorsky S-92 blades.
The team’s expertise and familiarity with Airbus aircraft makes the addition of the AS350 platform a natural one, as the repair process will leverage existing tooling and resources already in place.
“We are excited to introduce this new capability at the shop and to AS350 operators in the UK and Norway,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “Our technicians have decades of experience repairing Airbus blades. Adding this new platform is a great accomplishment for our team. Our blade technicians are among the best in the industry and delivery quality repairs efficiently, ensuring operators can return to service quickly.”
Heli-One Norway is an EASA Part 145-approved facility with Level D (Depot) capability on BOV repairs and Level I+ (Intermediate) capability on COV repairs.
The AS350 blade part numbers supported by Heli-One Norway are:
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet