Stavanger, Norway – Heli-One Norway, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has added Airbus AS350 blades to their repair and overhaul capabilities. This repair capability gives AS350 operators in the UK and Norway another blade repair option in a fully licensed and OEM-approved facility with short delivery times.
Heli-One Norway recently opened a new state-of-the-art blade shop that features the latest MRO technology with a heavy focus on Lean efficiency and safety. The shop has capability for other Airbus platforms including the AS332 and H225, and can also work on Sikorsky S-92 blades.
The team’s expertise and familiarity with Airbus aircraft makes the addition of the AS350 platform a natural one, as the repair process will leverage existing tooling and resources already in place.
“We are excited to introduce this new capability at the shop and to AS350 operators in the UK and Norway,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “Our technicians have decades of experience repairing Airbus blades. Adding this new platform is a great accomplishment for our team. Our blade technicians are among the best in the industry and delivery quality repairs efficiently, ensuring operators can return to service quickly.”
Heli-One Norway is an EASA Part 145-approved facility with Level D (Depot) capability on BOV repairs and Level I+ (Intermediate) capability on COV repairs.
The AS350 blade part numbers supported by Heli-One Norway are:
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics