Milestone Aviation Group (“Milestone”), announced today that it has entered into an agreement to lease two B412SP helicopters to FAASA Aviacion S.A. of Spain to support their expanded firefighting services. The two helicopters owned by Milestone, the global leader in helicopter leasing, were previously on lease to a Brazilian operator and utilized in oil and gas support missions. The helicopters are currently in Spain, where FAASA is carrying out reconfiguration work to facilitate the new firefighting mission.
“Milestone is proud to begin a new partnership with FAASA, a long established and respected helicopter operator and service provider,” said Milestone Commercial Vice President for Europe, Sebastien Moulin. “We are very pleased to provide the helicopters that meet their needs, and again prove the versatility of this asset class transitioning helicopters from a primarily oil and gas mission to a firefighting mission.”
“FAASA has a fifty-year history of providing safe and reliable helicopter utility services,” said Hector Tamarit Almagro, CEO. “We operate a fleet of over 80 helicopters in both Europe and South America– Milestone is an ideal leasing partner for us with a truly global team and a diverse fleet of helicopters. We look forward to continuing to partner with Milestone as we innovate our business.”
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support