Patria Helicopters AB has signed an exclusive Representative Agreement with IMS New Zealand Ltd to supply their products in Europe. IMS is a specialist in design and production of large range of firefighting and long line of other mission equipment and systems for the helicopter market.
“We have an extensive customer base throughout Europe in the need of these products, and now we found a serious partner that has a product range we need for our customers. We are very happy and looking forward to working together. The first exposition of these products will be at Helitech in London in the beginning of October, followed by Aerial Fire Fighting in Nimes, France, in the middle of October,” says Magnus Odenman, Sales and Marketing Director at Patria’s Helicopters unit in Sweden.
“The ever growing product range developed by IMS New Zealand offers the commercial helicopter world a superior standard of equipment options for a variety of missions backed up by our extensive support network and understanding of the reality of the pressures our clients face on a daily basis. The partnership with Patria Helicopters AB is one that we are extremely proud of and it allows us to grow in a sustainable manner throughout Europe. We look forward to a strong and long lasting relationship investing in the European Helicopter Industry,” Jordan Salmons, General Manager, IMS New Zealand Limited.
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)