Bell Helicopter announced today the signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 to Air Zermatt during Helitech International. The aircraft is configured to support Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and Search and Rescue (SAR) for day and night missions.
“Air Zermatt is one of the most iconic Bell helicopters in operation and we are honored they have selected to add an additional Bell 429,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Air Zermatt’s selection is a testament to the Bell 429s unmatched performance in the most extreme environments.”
Air Zermatt has selected the Premier Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) for the new Bell 429. Bell Helicopter will be supporting the training of Air Zermatt pilots at Bell Helicopter’s newly opened Valencia facility using the Bell 429 Full Flight Simulator Level D.
The aircraft is scheduled to be delivered next spring to celebrate Air Zermatt’s 50th anniversary.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)