Bell Helicopter announced today the signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 to Air Zermatt during Helitech International. The aircraft is configured to support Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and Search and Rescue (SAR) for day and night missions.
“Air Zermatt is one of the most iconic Bell helicopters in operation and we are honored they have selected to add an additional Bell 429,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Air Zermatt’s selection is a testament to the Bell 429s unmatched performance in the most extreme environments.”
Air Zermatt has selected the Premier Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) for the new Bell 429. Bell Helicopter will be supporting the training of Air Zermatt pilots at Bell Helicopter’s newly opened Valencia facility using the Bell 429 Full Flight Simulator Level D.
The aircraft is scheduled to be delivered next spring to celebrate Air Zermatt’s 50th anniversary.
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone