Bell Helicopter announced today the signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 to Air Zermatt during Helitech International. The aircraft is configured to support Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and Search and Rescue (SAR) for day and night missions.
“Air Zermatt is one of the most iconic Bell helicopters in operation and we are honored they have selected to add an additional Bell 429,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Air Zermatt’s selection is a testament to the Bell 429s unmatched performance in the most extreme environments.”
Air Zermatt has selected the Premier Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) for the new Bell 429. Bell Helicopter will be supporting the training of Air Zermatt pilots at Bell Helicopter’s newly opened Valencia facility using the Bell 429 Full Flight Simulator Level D.
The aircraft is scheduled to be delivered next spring to celebrate Air Zermatt’s 50th anniversary.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center