6-Oct-2017 Source: Reportbuyer
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Helicopter Seating Market is accounted for $1.81 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $4.50 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 13.90 % during the forecast period.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5126531
Increasing focus of top players on acquisitions as a key development strategy is major driving factor for the market growth. However, high expenses of setting up helicopter manufacturing plants are hampering the market growth.
A helicopter is a sort of rotorcraft in which lift and push are provided by rotors. This enables the helicopter to take off and arrive vertically, to drift, and to fly forward, in reverse, and horizontally. This attributes enable helicopters to be utilized as a part of congested or secluded ranges where settled wing airplane and many types of VTOL (vertical takeoff and landing) aircraft cannot perform.
By geography, North America is expected to dominate the global helicopter seating market. The U.S. is the most important country in every aspect of the helicopter aviation sector and is a major consumer of helicopter technology during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Helicopter Seating Market include Rockwell Collins, Inc, Zodiac Aerospace, UTC Aerospace Systems, Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd., Stelia Aerospace, Oregon Aero, Inc. and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
• Very Important Person (V.I.P.)
• Air Medical
• Military Helicopter
• Civil Helieopter
• Other Applications
Product Type Covered:
• Passenger seat
• Crew seat
• Pilot Seat
• Other Product Types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements