H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announces the recent approval of Motorflug as a Rolls-Royce M250 Authorised Service Centre under H+S Aviation’s current M250 AMROC agreement. Through this agreement, H+S Aviation extends its ability to provide regional support, such as field services, to M250 customers through Motorflug Baden-Baden’s OEM-approved capabilities.
H+S Aviation will partner with Motorflug, an independently owned and operated business, to collectively offer Rolls-Royce M250 operators comprehensive engine services in the region. The new M250 Authorised Service Centre will provide maintenance on M250 engines in line with work scopes set in the M250 Engine Operation and Maintenance Manual, including field maintenance; while H+S Aviation will continue to provide HMIs, heavy maintenance, repair and overhaul, component repair and engine testing services.
“We are continuously searching for solutions to better serve our customers and partnering with OEM-approved service centres like Motorflug significantly benefits our customer base in Germany and throughout Europe,” Andrew Ferguson, Commercial Director of H+S Aviation said. “With our approval of Motorflug and the support of Rolls-Royce, M250 operators will have additional maintenance support, with the same great quality of service.”
Further, this recent approval enables H+S Aviation, as the Rolls-Royce AMROC, to ensure the Authorised Service Centre is operationally-equipped to perform approved work scopes and offers engine maintenance services from OEM-certified technicians.
“We will work closely with Motorflug to provide exceptional maintenance services to Rolls-Royce M250 operators in the region, and look forward to seeing the benefits our partnership will deliver to our customers,” Ferguson said.
H+S Aviation is attending Helitech Expo, 3-5 October in London. For more information on the company’s support of the M250 and other rotorcraft engine services, stop by the H+S Aviation stand #C30 to discuss your next engine solution with H+S Aviation engine experts, or contact your H+S Aviation-Preferred Independent Aircraft Service Center for more details.
H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive have delivered world-class turbine engine service and support to the aviation industry for more than 80 years. The companies have established a global engine network through OEM authorisations in order to provide comprehensive service and support for engines powering the majority of the world’s rotorcraft and B&GA fleets. The network includes engine MRO centers in Portsmouth, UK, Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Dallas, Texas, as well as 9 regional turbine centers located throughout the world. This extensive network is supported by the aviation industry’s largest field support team, including more than 50 field personnel.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats