Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) officially launched today at MRO Europe a new online PAARTS STORE open to existing and new aftermarket customers including operators, MROs, and brokers. The new 2.0 look and functionality is being demonstrated by AAR’s Digital Services team at Booth # 335.
PAARTS STORE 2.0 provides 24/7 visibility of the more than 1 million commercial aviation parts in AAR’s inventory, one of the largest and broadest in the aftermarket industry. So in addition to the OEM factory-new parts previously listed, visitors now have real-time access to AAR’s extensive stock of overhauled, serviceable, and repairable airframe and engine parts for almost every commercial aircraft platform. Full documentation including trace and certification is available to registered customers, as is the ability to instantly purchase or negotiate RFQs online.
“The new functionality means that customers no longer have to wait on emails and faxes to verify that a component is certified or airworthy – it’s a faster one-stop shop,” said Andy Schmidt, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Solutions, AAR. “This self-service option turns what has been a clunky B2B transaction into a seamless B2C experience.”
Once an order is placed, users can track shipping, including same-day option, and view order history. Customers can access AAR’s PAARTS STORE via our website or directly at shop.aarcorp.com.
“We are excited to expand the accessibility of our parts to new customers and make it easier for existing customers to submit RFQs and access documentation,” said Sal Marino, Senior Vice President, Parts Supply, AAR. “AAR has been a leader in parts trading for more than 60 years, and we are now taking our extensive aftermarket inventory into the digital realm.”
Since AAR started promoting its online parts store 1.0 last spring, the Company has attracted new customers, and the daily searches, conversions, orders and revenues have progressively increased. The 2.0 version that just went live takes the store to the next level with the largest inventory of new and used parts in the industry, as well as a sleek new look and functionality.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation