Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) officially launched today at MRO Europe a new online PAARTS STORE open to existing and new aftermarket customers including operators, MROs, and brokers. The new 2.0 look and functionality is being demonstrated by AAR’s Digital Services team at Booth # 335.
PAARTS STORE 2.0 provides 24/7 visibility of the more than 1 million commercial aviation parts in AAR’s inventory, one of the largest and broadest in the aftermarket industry. So in addition to the OEM factory-new parts previously listed, visitors now have real-time access to AAR’s extensive stock of overhauled, serviceable, and repairable airframe and engine parts for almost every commercial aircraft platform. Full documentation including trace and certification is available to registered customers, as is the ability to instantly purchase or negotiate RFQs online.
“The new functionality means that customers no longer have to wait on emails and faxes to verify that a component is certified or airworthy – it’s a faster one-stop shop,” said Andy Schmidt, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Solutions, AAR. “This self-service option turns what has been a clunky B2B transaction into a seamless B2C experience.”
Once an order is placed, users can track shipping, including same-day option, and view order history. Customers can access AAR’s PAARTS STORE via our website or directly at shop.aarcorp.com.
“We are excited to expand the accessibility of our parts to new customers and make it easier for existing customers to submit RFQs and access documentation,” said Sal Marino, Senior Vice President, Parts Supply, AAR. “AAR has been a leader in parts trading for more than 60 years, and we are now taking our extensive aftermarket inventory into the digital realm.”
Since AAR started promoting its online parts store 1.0 last spring, the Company has attracted new customers, and the daily searches, conversions, orders and revenues have progressively increased. The 2.0 version that just went live takes the store to the next level with the largest inventory of new and used parts in the industry, as well as a sleek new look and functionality.
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet