Entrol has received an order for a H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 simulator from Helikorea.
This H19 FTD Level 5 based on the AW109 will be the first entrol simulator to be installed in South Korea, in the city of Daejeon.
The FTD is equipped with a cylindrical visual system, a South Korean database with satellite imagery and entrol mission™ with SAR and EMS scenarios.
“We are glad that Helikorea has trusted us for their first helicopter simulator and we hope this is the beginning of a long term relationship” said Nacho Navacerrada, business manager of entrol.
The reason of their choice explained by Jang D.S, General Manager of Helikorea “The entrol H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 meets all our requirements and we believe it will enhance the training of Helikorea’s pilots. We will use the simulator for initial and advanced training, IFR, procedures and mission operations.”
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020