Entrol has received an order for a H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 simulator from Helikorea.
This H19 FTD Level 5 based on the AW109 will be the first entrol simulator to be installed in South Korea, in the city of Daejeon.
The FTD is equipped with a cylindrical visual system, a South Korean database with satellite imagery and entrol mission™ with SAR and EMS scenarios.
“We are glad that Helikorea has trusted us for their first helicopter simulator and we hope this is the beginning of a long term relationship” said Nacho Navacerrada, business manager of entrol.
The reason of their choice explained by Jang D.S, General Manager of Helikorea “The entrol H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 meets all our requirements and we believe it will enhance the training of Helikorea’s pilots. We will use the simulator for initial and advanced training, IFR, procedures and mission operations.”
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham