Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is bringing a new booth to Helitech International, featuring touch-screen technology to help communicate the depth and breadth of Able’s component repair, overhaul (CR&O) and completion capabilities.
“Able has invested in technology that allows us to virtually showcase our products and capabilities, and we’re excited to bring that experience to Helitech attendees,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Operators don’t have to visit our facility for an insider’s look at how Able can help save them time and money. We’re coming to them.”
Helitech attendees can visit the Able booth for one-on-one conversations with Able sales and customer service teams, and explore the company’s capabilities through interactive collateral and video touch-screen presentations. Here, they can learn more about Able’s 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and its CR&O solutions and its latest benchmarks, including:
The rollout of in-house Bell 429 CR&O capabilities, making Able the world’s only Bell-certified B429 service center. Able’s capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor and tail rotor gearbox.
New, state-of-the-art flight deck upgrade solutions.
Just-secured certification by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) of India, allowing Able to provide repair, overhaul and approved replacement parts support for rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft registered in India.
This adds to Able’s broad menu of solutions for civilian and military aircraft within the Bell, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Sikorsky and Agusta Bell (AB) fleets. Able serves these customers with numerous airworthiness certifications that, in addition to DGCA, include FAA, EASA, ANAC, and JCAB.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019