Aero Dynamix, Inc. (ADI) in continued support of our partnership with Air Medical Resources Group (AMRG) as their preferred NVIS provider, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the latest of our FAA STC certifications for AMRG’s newest addition to their fleet, the Airbus H130. The H130 STC# SR09882AC NVG modification is comprised of a combination of internal lighting modifications to OEM equipment, replacement of illuminated panels and additions of NVG compatible overlays.
“The addition of the H130 NVG STC is yet another step on our way to further supporting the Air Medical industry, AMRG has been a great partner throughout the process,” said Tonka Hufford Chief Operating Officer for Aero Dynamix, Inc.
“AMRG is excited to add the H130T2 to our existing fleet of aircraft with the Aero Dynamix Night Vision Solution. Aero Dynamix has continued to provide the best NVIS solution and customer support in the industry,” said Nathan Word Vice President of Aviation for Air Medical Resource Group.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter