Osprey Flight Solutions, a new name in global aviation security, is pleased to announce its unique technology will be accessible from year end on the expanding RocketRoute Marketplace app.
Confirming the collaboration at NBAA this week in Las Vegas, (RocketRoute/Air BP Booth C10835) Osprey Flight Solutions’ expertise will contribute end-to-end flight risk assessments and airport, country and overflight risk assessments at over 20,000 airports worldwide. Analysis and reports will be seamlessly integrated with RocketRoute’s flight planning software, delivering instantaneous, intuitive, visual and written risk assessments directly to the operator as needed, and affording intelligent operational decision-making.
The addition of Osprey Flight Solutions to the RocketRoute platform furthers RocketRoute’s vision to support specialist vendors that bring a valued contribution in the industry. “Our overriding objective with Marketplace, launched last year, is to make it easier for customers to connect with their preferred suppliers, order services and simplify their operations,” said Vice President Sales and Vendor Relations Steve Woods.
“In an ever more uncertain world it is essential that pilots and aircraft operators have ready access to reliable and up to date security and operational information from which they can make key operational decisions. Once delivered, our ingratiation with Osprey will see our flight planning customers being offered direct access to Osprey’s briefings during their flight preparation.
“RocketRoute customers will be able to purchase briefings as and when they need them, as well as providing users of the RocketRoute Marketplace the opportunity to purchase briefings across both web and mobile (iOS & Android) platforms,” he added.
The agreement was ratified with Osprey CEO Andrew Nicholson, formerly head of aviation security at MedAire, who is at NBAA this week in his new role.
“We are delighted to become a collaborative partner with RocketRoute, a truly independent technology platform which is making life simpler for its customers by bundling expertise up into one useful app. This integration is a major step in our goal to make it as easy as possible for operators, operationally and commercially, to access the very best analysis in order to meet the clear need for a fully inclusive risk management system for the aviation industry, that does not burden hard-working operators.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics