UAS International Trip Support (UAS) launches its latest technology, UAS FuelEvolution at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas today. As the industry’s newest all-in-one fuel management solution, UAS FuelEvolution is designed to simplify fuel management and ordering for both private and commercial operators. This powerful technology tool – the latest addition to the UAS EvolutionTM suite – is set to revolutionize how operators manage their fuel needs and deliver cost-savings.
UAS FuelEvolution is an online fuel management platform that increases efficiency in fuel processes by providing aviation fuel costs, taxes, and supplier data around the globe. As both a web and mobile-based application, it is designed to respond to specific requirements and budgets by utilizing aggregator power and providing the latest data on jet fuel prices, taxes, and into-plane fees. Its user-friendly layout allows customers to shop and release fuel in a matter of seconds, with complete confidence in information and pricing.
The powerful features of UAS FuelEvolution include complete self-service capabilities, a transparent pricing policy, forecast and budget functions, order history and cost records, and a variety of user administration capabilities. Users can also rely on 24/7 support from UAS’ global team.
“UAS FuelEvolution is an incredibly user-friendly tool that makes fuel management fast and straightforward. We’re incredibly proud of it and confident it will become one of the most commonly used fuel management systems on the market,” said Mr. Jay Ammar Husary, UAS Executive Vice President.
UAS Evolution is a groundbreaking suite of aviation solutions designed specifically to overcome the challenges faced by business aviation. It aims to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas