Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has launched an innovative new financial tool to provide the market with the latest data on the values of aircraft within a portfolio. The valuation tool is now live and available to customers within JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) portal.
“Following the release of AMP 2.0 at the NBAA convention last year, we reached out to customers and asked for feedback on how to make their AMP experience more beneficial,” stated Charlie Rubinowicz, Product Manager at JSSI.
“The overwhelming majority requested a tool to actively follow market values of their aircraft and portfolio. We listened and responded with the AMP valuation tool, which accurately follows market trends. Additionally, as users input their own transaction values, the data set will be strengthened and valuation accuracy will be further improved,” added Rubinowicz.
This enhancement is a major feature of AMP 2.5, the latest version of the powerful financial management system that was first introduced to the aircraft finance community in 2015. The unique web-based platform assists in the mitigation of risk and the management of financed aircraft, providing business aviation lenders with better access to critical and real-time data pertaining to their portfolio. It provides a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants