UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is proud to announce that it has recently been authorised as a Sikorsky S-76 Customer Support Center with the authorisation covering all variants of the popular S-76 helicopter.
The Customer Support Center Authorisation comes after considerable investment by UK Aviation Services in staff training, tools and equipment and a review of the Company’s procedures and facility by Sikorsky.
Managing Partner of UK Aviation Services, Matt Smith said ‘To be recognised in this way by one of the foremost helicopter manufacturer’s in the world is a fantastic achievement by all the staff at UK Aviation Services. Receiving this authorisation from Sikorsky is testament to our high standards and positive attitude’.
He went on to say ‘The S-76 helicopter is well represented in the North of England and UK Aviation Services is well placed to ensure Sikorsky owners in the UK receive the best possible service from a Sikorsky Authorised Customer Support Center for their valuable assets’.
UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is an EASA Part 145 and Part MG / MI Approved organisation with approval to maintain all variants of the Sikorsky S-76 as well as numerous other helicopter types. The Company operates out of its 20,000 square foot private VIP facility at Blackpool Airport.
UK Aviation Services recently imported a Sikorsky S-76C++ from the FAA Register including upgrade of the avionics to meet EASA requirements. Amongst other things, this involved upgrade of the CVR system to meet CVR / FDR requirements and the installation of an Nginuity DAQ9000 digital flight data acquisition unit in place of the standard Teledyne unit. This allowed the installation to forgo the addition of instrument console cameras and saving the owner a considerable sum of money in the process with reduced future maintenance costs.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring