Airbus Helicopters, the market segment leader in emergency medical services (EMS) rotorcraft, is showcasing the H130 and EC145, member of the H145 family, at the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) this week in Fort Worth, Texas.
“We have both the EMS market-leading single-engine and twin-engine aircraft on display to illustrate to customers the multitude of solutions we provide to meet their needs,” said Treg Manning, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Airbus Helicopters Inc. “We understand that customers have different performance, efficiency and interior requirements and our product-suites can deliver across the board.”
Considered the global reference for single-engine air ambulance missions, the H130 is redefining single-engine critical care air transport. Its unobstructed cabin offers full patient access and the large front-hinged and sliding rear doors allow for ergonomic loading and unloading of patients. The low interior sound levels and flat floor of the H130 provide a flexible cabin environment capable of accommodating up to three medical crew and specialty team equipment required to care for patients with complex needs.
The H145 family offers full-spectrum, mission-fit capabilities and is the leading twin-engine choice for EMS operators in the U.S. and worldwide. The cabin can accommodate one or two wheeled stretchers with partial or full suites of medical equipment for up to three medical personnel. The aircraft’s low sound levels allow for neighborhood-friendly operations surrounding urban hospitals.
The H130 and the H145 family along with Airbus Helicopters’ H135 and H175 make up nearly two-thirds of the global EMS market. More than 300 EMS operators worldwide rely on Airbus helicopters to provide immediate emergency assistance when people need it most.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President